L O O K

Kiss and Makeup!

In the thick of it now.
 as a continued recap of my trip to Cape Cod, it's imperative that I do one final toast to Provincetown.
I came back again and truly pulled an 'I'm on vacation, don't ask me to do anything.... " move and treated myself to a nice long stroll with out any time restraints. Only that I had to enjoy the shops and find something to treat myself with.
 And here I find the perfect store to do just that. It's called Kiss and Makeup and it just opened and Christine is the owner, she's wonderful... 
 With just the right amount of treats for a girl to choose from I was 
pleasantly surprised to see this new store to have such a nice spark to it. 
 Christine has the right idea. Clean, pretty, and well stocked. 
 Here's Christine above, just a doll and her store is amazingly put together. 
It's such an inviting store that you just want to treat your self with something nice while you're inside.
 I told her if she ever had room for some pretty jewelry that I would love to be apart of what she's doing xx
My very favorite right now. 
Tokyo Milk. it's amazing, you can find it here in Ptown at Kiss and Makeup 
then over at Boutique Fawn in the Marina in San Francisco.
I suggest a stop in, it's amazing
Thanks Christine!!