L O O K

A little local for ya!

1422 Grant Ave
San Francisco, Ca
Owners Jessica and Abbey
Ok, I bet you heard of a Harvest Party before. 
Where you have to bring food dishes that have been cultivated
 locally within 200 miles. Such as a Figgy Pudding or an Olive dish from Napa.
WELL... Park and Pond does this with tangible goods.
In this shop you will only find things that have been made within the 100 miles of  San Francisco. 
I say, why go any where else?
 Owners Jessica and Abbey are local as well. Born and raised in Piedmont
 they are happy to supply shoppers with a sweeten condensed shopping experience. 
 Pottery, jewelry, prints, clothing, Park and Pond has goodies of all genres. Really it's some of the most amazing stuff I have ever seen in one place. You walk around and instantly are reminded of the naturally growing talent that lies right here in San Francisco. Our city inspires creativity and breads the drive to share that with others. Thus creating a magnificent group of artists that aren't just finger painting anymore, they're creating some really cool stuff.
 One thing you must do is come and walk around Park and Pond when you have a brief moment to look around. You can find peace and inspiration as you receive a full plate of 'Made Local'
I asked what their drive was .....
 "it's a great way to support the community and our local small business entrepreneurs. 
Not only is our shop locally owned, but every supplier is local so every dollar
 spent at Park and Pond is going to support local business owners and makers."
.... Abbey
 And the oh so lovely JuJu by Sarah... jewelry made here with unique talent. 
I love jewelry designers. The good ones. It takes skill to create things that hold matter and I find it important to showcase those who have the skill. Park and Pond does that well. 
With a long list of jewelry designers I only hope that one day 
I will be able to contribute to their oh so amazing store.... 
 When I asked them what their sum-up aesthetic was they said...
 'clean and simple and things with a sense of humor'
 And it's here alright. I caught myself chuckling at some of the coy pieces in here.
 oh! j'adore un savon!
i love soaps.
i love the smells
i love the way it makes me feel to have a nice bar of soap
&
i love soaps that are made near to me
1422 Grant Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94133

Go have a look around. You'll be so glad you did!
xoxo