L O O K

Fasssssshion Recap
SF MOMA Cindy Sherman  Exhibit finally night
Thus fills up with trendies, hot heads, and other fine looking birds of a feather.
My favorite (above left) in the cuban hat and Meso Shirt. Often it's hard for a man to pull off such a beautiful garb, but this young gentleman surely knew his palette. Large wooden beads, thick leather arm band, they all looked great.
 I knew I was hot in 3rd great, glad it's back. Turns out the 1990's are clashing with contemporary 'clash pattern' (fall2012 fashion week) bringing us all back to 1993 with a vengeance.
I just can't wait until we get grunge back and put Seattle back on the fashion map.
 As much a statement piece this is, and an often times an abrupt way to look at someone, I think it's beautiful. I was in Paris and was nvited to the Swiss House for a costume party where every beautiful Swedish girl was masked in similar facial garb. Since then, I will always love the veiled look.
Absolute Go Getters! The hot body to the Left works in the SF MOMA Shop. Which, if you havn't already been to, I highly suggest bringing a friend and having a look. It's one of the best contemporary Artist book stores in the city. Plus they have a whole slew of fun gifts in the back. 
 There was a great bunch of people here having a grand old time.
You can see the rest of the photos online at www.sfbg.com